Friday, May 29, 2009

YOU EXSIST IN ME!


who taught me to fly!

destiny floats over the horizon,
and fate seems to swim across the seas.
i glide in the sky, with wings offered to me!

you'll be here today! i feel,
i've been led to meet,
are u fiction or the trend of peace.

i flied through seasons,
setting-soughting-repeating reasons.
i am a fool to look for u out there,
you are the door opened after the first closed.
you 've made me from what i was into what i am.
when you' rn't with me, the picture goes wrong.

you enchant, gide and protect,
you are a cosmic smile to my fears,
a golden coincidence to melt my doubts.

we'll walk through , full of past , present and future,
we'll be each other.

every step i take is one step closer on a bridge we must cross to meet.
before it gets too long please!

share my prejudice and my passion,
tolerate my skimpy fashion!
i've a wish and power to make it true.

to bring anything into your life, imagine that it's already there,
so you will find your existance in me.
my glory mirror with flawless reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"welcome! may you cherish your life"