Monday, May 25, 2009

what if we are different- it doesn't matter all!



Even if we are different, we must tease out those differences,
coz have can learn from one another at the most fundamental level possible,

It hurts to know that today I had hurt you!

I feel guilty for drowning your smile!

I feel guilty for tears in your eyes!

I am ashamed of showing the least expected to you!

I am ashamed of thinking that you have no clue, how badly that affects you.
'
My head is hung in shame!

My heart feels like as a lame!

‘coz the things I didn't mean have hurt you in every possible way.

The very specific ways you talk and hear,

The very specific ways you adore and hate,

The very specific ways you stay with me, make me count for you!

It is now that I take you more than a friend!

I take care of what I speak, I don't want you to get hurt just for my sake!

I am ashamed of forgetting my friend in you!

Why couldn't I ask you to switch roles!

The everyday tales we share! I fail to ask for the loving soul you bear,

Things go wrong when all seems well planned,

There's a strong feeling that ‘I LACK'

Where do I go wrong that WE misinterpret, which WE know WE don't mean!

I wish to kill the differences before they kill me!

At times I enjoy being different, but at times differences leave me crying!

Oh! The heart is grieved to make an attempt to know all this!
.
.
.
.
Anything and everything it wants to know is of- ‘it loves you' and you love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"welcome! may you cherish your life"