Friday, May 29, 2009

i will........i surely will!


I cry , I kill
At times I am full, at times I am nil.

I smile , I bare
I am unique , I am rare.

I think, I reject!
When will they understand , I am NO object.

I plan, I fail,
With heavy shackles , poorly I trail.

I sleep, I glare
On the suffering ends are my flairs.

I hope, I distrust
I don’t find sandpapers to clear off the dead rust.

I walk , I don’t move
Out of efforts, still punching to prove.

I repent, I commit,
Successes and failures to HIM I submit.

I desire change, but I live the same
Then I wail, for people’s dirty games.........

I try , but I don’t act
Materialism is using me- is a fact!

I attend then pretend,
My worthiness, I myself suspend…………..

I enjoy, I sail
With my realistic trials, I am pale!

I can , I wouldn’t
I can’t but I will,

Rise up and see the sun of my will……….
In the mill of filling nil’s.

I love my life,
With all it’s knives.
With smiles and shares,
Sheer fragile tears.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"welcome! may you cherish your life"