Friday, May 22, 2009

It's meaningful because of you !

It's meaningful because of you ! 
I was asleep that day, 
Deep in my thoughts. 
Was thinking who loved me the most!, 
The ditched heart, in pain was crying. 
Still thinking who loved me the most, I hoped to find it soon. 

I felt alone in crowd, and dead in all lives. 
Thinking hard to locate someone who would care for my life. 
Still thinking who loved me the most. 

It was a dark starry night, I walked alone on a lost road. 
Trying to search and add a meaning to my life. 
Still thinking who loved me the most. 

Above in the sky, it had 
Moon and stars for its company, 
And I cried alone down hoping, 
Still thinking who loves me the most. 


A ghastly dream, I want to wake up, 
But the pain is not letting me. 
Something ticled, it was the first ray of next day's sun. 
Something very fresh that made me insane. 
The way it held my hand, the way it kissed my eyes and lovedmy lips. 
The way it helped me get up added strength. 
I wish to sleep again to have a wonderful morning again. 
But my first ray promised, 
It'll never let me have bad dreams again. 
I wish my this wish to be blessed, 
Thankx for being the first ray of next  day's sun ……. 
Will keep you safe!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"welcome! may you cherish your life"