Friday, May 22, 2009

My eyes ! u filled them
















It was from the day I saw u first, 
That u filled my life with the beautiful smiles of the world 
My soul rejoiced your presence, even in your absence. 
It was in your eyes that I viewed angels of golden heaven, 
U came to me, untouched filled with immense innocuous humility, 
Your comfortable arms filled my moment with tranquility. 
………..my heart u filled with love and charm and 
I always felt the extreme warmth that u held in your palms, 
For me………….. 
Your eyes still mean my world to me….. 
I wish I cud let these words out to you, like before…… 
But I did enjoy the pain u gave to me….. 
To have your rudeness made me feel glee………….. 
………………no feeling of mine goes untouched without u 
I miss u in everything I do, 
You entered on the wet floor of ma life, 
Which will harden with your footprints on it………… 
I promise, they'll dry as they are! 
My life has its meaning now as u r a part of it, 
I don't know my mistake for which u r now away from me….! 
But I know I still have a place in your heart 
U can't betray! I still trust 
Staying astray, only God knows for what? 
………….your adoration captured my mind, my body , my soul…….. 
My eyes! 
U filled them with a lot of hopes, 
With A relation that tied us together in golden ropes, 
My eyes! 
Feel your smile, and felt that pain whenever u slept crying 
My eyes! 
U filled them with happiness and gloss, 
Y did u thought me to be as a toy for u to toss………… 
My eyes! 
U filled them with a lot of dreams……I saw us crossing fiery streams…… 
But u left my hand in midway 
And today I stand alone……… 
I'll walk the stream by myself…..hoping that u wud someday call me back, or wud join me……………………… 
Now when I am alone! 
I feel sad for my eyes! 
U r nowhere to adore them ………and in the end u gifted to them a painful drop of sigh!   I'll love u till ma breath wud end, 
Recalling all the moments spend………….with you! 
May god give u every single thing u wish for……..

No comments:

Post a Comment

"welcome! may you cherish your life"