Tuesday, May 26, 2009

THE UNHEARD TRUTH:


I AM not this! I am not this!
shouted the real me!
but the reel world wasn't glee,
on my desire to be the selfless me!

I want to be greedy,
but for others and not for me.
I want to break the shackles that hold me tight,
that hold me back from doing what I feel is absolutely right!
I am alone within a millions to fight…..
where the truth of my heart is out of sight.
the seeds of selfish greed, I want to resist their breed in me.
I want my eyes to be the mirror of acceptation, only obscenity to face rejection.
I want to see GOD'S reflection, in every living being.

I want to forward my hand to those:
who are looked down upon! [ Hit the most by adversities
I have a dream for disappearance of disparities to be summoned.
I suffer the monotonous glow, of the fake worldly blows,
the roads unseen and paths unwilled…….
wait for a stroller to know, the freshness of its way.]
I have a dream for vanishing act of disparities to be summoned.

I desire to be an individual, to be free from cruel social rituals;
I want the world to see the beautiful me.

The purity is unseen; the rhythm of life is unheard,
Bitter is the taste of life's curd;
The dusty eyes see the dust first,
The feelingless emotions are just lust!

The colorful patches of life are black and white;
With a silver string I am a transparent kite.

The minimal prejudice is to be thrown;
The adjacent power of love to be grown,
The enchanting wind and murmuring spring
With the finest ting's,to fill the life with treasure of pleasure.
The missing blocks are to be made,
Have to rescue the neck on _______ spade,
I want to be powerful like a poisonous jade,
To thy feet my life is laid.

With every change I loose a part of me; the very young life wants to be enjoyed as a ride on a cart,
Want to burst the bubble of jealousy in me.

Life is always on a run;
Realities take abrupt turns;
Repeated mistakes help you learn;
Why do the memories stay; the painful ones should get burned.

At times life is an unfair and unjust,
At times the instincts of self are difficult to trust
I wish I could I know what I am looking for
So that I know what I have in me to adore.

I wish to speak the never heard truth about self,
Which are sleeping in me in golden graves!
I wish to carve the sculptures that are superbly plain……..

The unheard truths are waiting…..waiting from long to be heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"welcome! may you cherish your life"