Tuesday, May 26, 2009

YOU BE MY BELOVED!!


Why the wind is so quiet; sky so silent!
Why stars are so dim; moon without rim!
The breath of the wind is moist as if a loved one of mine cried.
A heart is in pain, making me insane, where are you? My beloved.
Pleasurable is the noise of silence, but your whispering is desired,
I have been waiting for you for long, my eyes are now tired.
I felt your pain; it came to me with rain.
Give your hand I want to hold, I save your love it won't be sold.
The devilish night is devoid of mercy,
The luxurious disturbance is lusty,
The pulp of softest dew, is how I feel when with you,
Frenetic calamity is disposing me to fantasize your fantasy
But,
Why do I sense you in pain?
It's something within you, you need to share,
Your monotony is grievous to bare.
My beloved speak to me; to hear to you I am on lease.
Release the tempestuous doubts you have, bury your loneliness; I promise to be with you.
Don't walk away, I am talking to you, look into my eyes they are yearning for your look.
I am ready to share your pain, and take your tears,
I waited just for you all these years.
I can't promise to dream your dreams,
But will always pray to my supreme,
That, even if I don't be a part of them, may they be fulfilled,
It's your happiness I seek………. For your life.
I love you pure; I wish I could be the cure, to your sufferings,
I hoped to be your strength; I wish my love could be your purple robe.
Hope ……never dies so would mine live till I die!
To always see you smiling, and throw away your miseries, to me.
My golden angels will guard you, as you are my BELOVED!!

2 comments:

"welcome! may you cherish your life"