Saturday, May 23, 2009

pArT- 1

The day begins and ends,
And every normal human being has 24 hours got to spend!
If at times, wht this 24 and at times u just want more.
With a life, for an average period of 75 years to live,
in total- 27,375 days to live,
with a total of more of 100 individuals residing in a single body- is me!
A human full of aspirations and dreams,
victories and defeats,
with lovely smiles,
with fears and tears,
living adversities living to fantasies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am a dreamer, a weaver,
A sufferer , and a sneeker.

I run , and hide,
Troubles and victories, all by my side.

I object, and ponder,
With atrocious subjects to linger,
With the circles collapsing onto me,
And charges rising,
I lay lifeless to all the wonders……..

------------------------------------------
Sinking ships with broken links,
Horrified mind, suffocated blinks.

I plan, neglecting all bans,
Cherish my selected few fans.
-
I will fly, nurture the dry,
Putting shyness at bay, I will walk the road,
Cross checking my steps, without turning back,
The wait to capture the treasures will be over.
The soul will trace them on the sly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"welcome! may you cherish your life"