Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Interior monologue..........

Today when I sat to write ,
With sun usually bright,
With my resting on my lap
Something foggy filling up the gap, that lays unknown within me.

Tracking hard on my brain, with thoughts showering like rain, searching for a subject…….
Anything would work, human figure or object
My pen playing in my hand
My feets dug in wet sand,
Enjoying pleasure, feeling glee.

Among the current topics, its hard to select
taking something soothy, would be correct,
shoud it be depicting stern, or be bending like a fern!
But till now I am wondering aimlessly.

After dwelling upon the entire thing….
I heard the sweet birds sing,
I saw trees dancing in passion,
Then a thought passed by me,
I decided to leave for today,
My writing fashion……..
And enjoy nature’s fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"welcome! may you cherish your life"