Sunday, August 23, 2009

i fear .................


I fear smiling to you, my beloved,
Because you would just know, its fake.

I fear crying to you, my beloved,
Because then you might get drowned in the never ending sorrow.

I fear keeping alighted in me, a hope,
Because these flames around suffocate me.

I fear expecting dreams to be realities,
Because cruelty lingers around, which can kill me on bed………….

I fear the fear that creeps in my mind,
Because the broken pieces are sailing, they are nowhere to meet.

I miss myself, the one who used to kiss her in the mirror,
Today I shy away from my eyes, because the mirror knows my realities.

I fear people noticing me……..
Because then I’ll be scrutinized for being me.

I fear light, my beloved,
Because the only reason, darkness applies to me, to all my days and nights.

I fear being confident on road,
Because the walks have learned to be alone, sharp throws and hurt prone.

I fear my fear of being so fearful
Because I was proud for being bold to fears.

From where have all these made a place into me………..?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"welcome! may you cherish your life"